Rebuilt Future Scholarship
Rebuittitle.org is a website focused on providing helpful information to those who purchase damaged vehicles with a rebuilt title. For decades, getting damaged vehicles rebuilt and put back on the road has been an efficient way of saving money, especially for low-income families and students. We also see it as a way to save resources and prevent environment from excess waste. At the same time, we realize how important it is to keep up with technology and progress, and that the sooner vehicles with internal combustion engines are replaced with eco-friendly electric cars the better for the environment.
As we understand how important it is to increase awareness through education we have established an annual scholarship in order to support young people in their academic pursuits, attract their attention to ecological issues and motivate independent thinking and exploration. Applications are now open and we are expecting them in great number.
This year, in order to apply for our scholarship we would like you to express your views in a 1000+ word essay: "Restoring damaged cars: saving environment or hampering progress?" We chose this topic not just to encourage objective thinking in young creative minds and attract attention to environmental issues but also because we value opinions of new generations and would be honored to invest in those who wish to get our future rebuilt in a better way. We encourage putting forward any bold and challenging ideas, opinions and conclusions but expect you to be fact-oriented in your essay. The essays are accepted as Microsoft Word or PDF document, Font Times New Roman, size 12. The winner will be selected based on the quality of written work. The best essay will be chosen based on relevance, originality and creativity. The decision of RebuiltTitle.org representatives will be final.
Who is eligible?
You can apply for the scholarship if you are a young person enrolled in a school/college/university.
All courses are welcome, there are no course or discipline restrictions!
How to Apply?
Please, send your essay and all of the above information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the scholarship and your name in the subject line.
- A proof of enrollment and/or acceptance at the time of application
- Short biography, including experiences, activities, achievements and academic and life goals. Please, describe why you deserve the opportunity.
- Your personal and contact data: full name, gender, age, phone number, email.
Terms and Conditions
- Deadline: September 30, 2021.
- Winner announcement: October 30, 2021.
- Submitting false information will lead to disqualification.
- You written work should be unique.
- RebuiltTitle.org has the right to reject or accept any application and publish all accepted essays on our website.
- The prize check in the amount of $1,000 is mailed to the winner.
- The application deadline will not be extended so make sure to send us your essay on time!
- Are there any fees to participate? The submission is free of charge. Students are never requested to provide any sort of financial information, like credit card, or make any payment. Beware of scams!
- Will my personal information be shared with any 3rd party? We will not share any of your personal information with any third party. However, we reserve the right to publish the winning essay and the winner's name on our website.
- Can I use outside sources for my essay? As stated above, your written work should be unique and express your personal opinion, views and conclusions. However, we understand that you may want to use factual information from outside sources. Please, mention the sources you use in the essay if you do so.
- How many essays can I submit? Each student is allowed to submit one essay per current essay contest.
- Do I have to major in automotive / engineering? No, there is no such a requirement.